Reed Diffuser & Candle Gift Set

£32.00

In stock

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Description

This classic gift set includes a medium 180ml candle and 100ml reed diffuser in a scent of your choice, encased in our handmade robust foil stamped gift box.

The first burn is important, burn for approximately 4 hours or until the wax reaches a full melt pool. Trim your wick to 5mm before each burn. Ensure your wick is centered and standing straight before you light.

100ml reed diffuser: 8 reeds: Lasts up to 12 weeks: plastic free & recyclable
place in a safe location not easily knocked
fan out your reeds
diffusers work best in warm locations
flip reeds for a scent boost – ensure any spillages are cleaned up and hands washed
experiment with locations in your home to find optimal scenting positions

Gift Notes

We offer a small gift note free-of-charge. Please place your message in the notes at checkout and we will carefully handwrite this on a gift card and place it in your order. If you are wanting to write a sizeable message we suggest purchasing one of our greetings cards. 

Safety Information 

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn out of reach of children & pets. Leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Protect your surfaces from heat or dripping wax. Ensure the area is free from items that can catch fire. The container may get hot during use. No draughts. Keep your candle wax free from debris & dust – including matches – to prevent flaring. Snuff out if the flame becomes enlarged or the container too hot. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. Candles may produce soot. Extinguish when there is 6mm of wax remaining.

Warning: 
Keep out of reach of children & pets. Read the label before use. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. May cause skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May produce an allergic reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. If skin irritation or rash occurs get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. This product can tarnish polished surfaces, ensure spills are cleaned straight away. 

You Might Also Like…

Subscribe and save!

Get 10% off your first order when you sign up to our newsletter

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This